This next one again was so adorable that I had to post it. He was looking so peaceful when he was sleeping that I had to show you.
The last, and my personal favorite, makes me laugh until I cry. Durrant was holding Asher as he slept and I was playing on the internet briefly when suddenly I hear D say "uh oh." I look up alarmed to see D looking down at his shirt. It has a wet spot about 5 inches in diameter right on his belly. He looked back up to me and said, "I think we just had a blowout." Again, I laughed until I cried, and do so again and again whenever I remember it. Poor Dad... :)
7 comments:
That blowout is nothing. Wait until he comes into your room at 3am and says he doesn't feel good. Before you know it, he's puking into your mouth. Gives new meaning to the term "rude awakening".
Welcome to parenthood.
You have quite the good looker there! Congratulations again. I hope you expect many more blowouts. Keep posting and updating. I can't wait to see him.
Jill I got your message. Asher is so cute!! I'll call you as soon as the kids aren't all around me. I LOVE YOU and Congratulations.
Hansome little Fella, and good for him getting his dad like that right out of the gate.
oh that is so funny, good job Asher!! what a cute baby you two made!
We were late reading the announcement. We are so happy for you!!! Hope all goes well with little Asher healing up & coming home asap! Keep posting the photos. Be a good patient Jill, so you can heal too. Lie down often & drink all of the water you can. Isn't birth amazing?! Congratulations!
Oh Jill, he's so pretty! Congrats to you both. Like I said, he's going to grow fast, so learn to cherish every screaming, messy, cooing, late-night-I'm-gonna-die moment. I love you.
Post a Comment