Hey All! So, we FINALLY closed on Thursday, we are now home owners! I went to took a bunch of shots of the house so we could show you before and after pictures. We have a LOT of work to do, and will be painting this weekend. If any of you have time, we would love to have your help. We will even bribe you with lunch and/or dinner. I will be doing a lot of the prep work this week (Tue and Thurs during the day) so we will be ready to paint like crazy when you arrive. If you would like to help with that, I would love to have company as I tape up the place! :) Give us a call and we will feed you whenever you come!
For those of you who can't come, photos will come soon! We love you all, and can't wait to have you visit now that we will have a place for you to stay. ;)
2 comments:
If Durrant will feed me lil' smokeys while I paint then I'll be there
Congratulations on finally closing on the house!
You know, its kind of sad when you have to bribe your family with food just to come and help paint. You would think that we would all just come up to help just because we love you...oh no! NOT THIS FAMILY! Family+food=LOVE! haha good luck guys
Post a Comment