After owning our home for more than 6 weeks we decided to finally move in. The final straw came when we found out one the cabinets we ordered for the kitchen won't be here until the 30th. I simply wasn't going to wait that long. So, we are there without the floor or the kitchen done. :) Even so, I think it was a good move. I am able to get a lot more done with a bed for Asher, and I am amazed at how much time we spent traveling back and forth. Anyway, we plan to have a house warming party some time soon so check back relatively soon and we will let you know. I think we might be shooting for the end of July, but we'll see. :)
Oh, and by the way, we don't have internet at our house yet, so if you don't see us on FB or things like that for a while that is why. Hopefully we will be all set though, and we will have a computer that doesn't have a broken memory card and you will see all pictures we have been taking! :)
4 comments:
Yeah!! You're in! I am dying to see pictures to see all of the changes that you've made. . . . Speaking of pictures and updates, I want to see my sweet nephew and hear what's new in his world!! Blog a nothin-but-Asher post!!
Happy Fathers Day, D.
We love and miss you guys.
Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys for a day. I really did have fun and was happy to help you with your house. Alicia is excited to meet Asher hopefully at the family reunion.
Glad you guys are moved in, you certainly have been working hard on that place and I'm sure it's nice to finally be in. (even if you are missing a few things, lol)
Congrats :)
Maybe we can pop in & see you when we are in town in August. Hope things are coming together with the house. Find joy in the journey.
Post a Comment