Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fish Lake Trip

Spur of the moment, the Pettey's decided to throw caution to the wind and head down to Fish Lake for the weekend while Katie and Nelson were here. There were a few moments that we weren't sure it would work out - but, in the end, we made it and have some great memories to show for it. Here are some photo's and videos that I thought were fun.

We did the traditional stop in Nephi on the way down and gave Asher his first try on a swing. Typical non-reaction. Amazing. He was more interested in the chain holding the swing than the sensation of going back and forth.


Grampa showing Asher beautiful Fish Lake. Just imagine the things Grampa could share. Can't you just hear him saying "Asher, let me tell you a story..."



Nash and Asher finally had some time in the tub together - it was a riot. Here is video of them playing - so fun!



The next picture is also in the tub. It is so evident by the joy on Asher's face that he is having the time of his life so I had to share it. I can't help it. I have a dang cute kid!


We also put Asher in the Lake for the first time. Initially he really didn't like it - screaming, as if he had been bitten by the Lake Bug. However, Dad played with him a little and he seemed to endure it better the second time.



Three generations at Ray's Roost and Penny Rock. The memories that have been, that are and will be. Life is truly precious.





























And, one final photo of all of us with the Lake in the background. Good people. Good place. Good times.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I LOVE these pictures of Asher! What a happy darling boy he is:) It looks like you guys have had some fun trips this summer.