Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thank You!

Okay, thanks for all the comments. I promise I won't complain anymore. You guys are awesome. :)

4 comments:

Dane and Alicia said...

meow :)

KP said...

I've not checked your blog for a few weeks. Asher is darling. Thanks for journaling & posting photos on your blog. I know what you mean about comments. However, I hear from all kinds of people that they look at my blog & some people just don't ever look at them. Their loss! I absolutley love seeing photos & keeping up on those whose blogs I have been invited to frequent. Whether others choose to visit mine or not. The kids you can see on my blog are the cutest I have ever seen & the man is a hottie!

Rachel Urie said...

thanks so much for coming down this weekend! It was so fun to see you all again! and don't worry nobody hardly leaves comments for me either,,,ha ha oh well

Unknown said...

regarding gear to Utah games

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o277/dasgue/utah_alumni_ldscopy.jpg

might as well teach the kid correctly from the begining : )