I honestly don't know how to make it straight or bigger. I'm really sorry. If you can't see it let me know and I'll email it to you.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Moo, Baa, La La La...
So we have this book by Sandra Boynton (BTW, LOVE her kids books. They are way cute and fun to read.) called Moo, Baa, La La La. A few weeks ago when D was reading this book that is all about animal sounds he waited for Asher to say the sounds. It was so adorable I tried record it. No go, he was more interested in the camera than the story. We have tried repeatedly to get this on film and finally tonight was accomplished it. So, without further ado... Heeeeerrrrrreeeeeeeee'sssss ASHER!!!!!
I honestly don't know how to make it straight or bigger. I'm really sorry. If you can't see it let me know and I'll email it to you.
I honestly don't know how to make it straight or bigger. I'm really sorry. If you can't see it let me know and I'll email it to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute! Sandra Boynton is definitely a favorite at our house.
I don't know who's cuter, D or Asher. Oaky, Asher is- but D is pretty cute too. Love the vid, love the fam.
Post a Comment