Sunday, December 5, 2010

May 25th

I've tried to get him to smile while he's wearing this shirt, but he simply won't cooperate.  I hope this isn't an indication of how he will treat his new little sister/brother... :)

7 comments:

bandkworky said...

Congrats!!! That is so great.

Becky said...

Congrats!!!! I am in the same boat!

Bre said...

Wahoo! Welcome to the crowd. Can't wait to hear what your having. Sending lots of love.

Sarah said...

YAY!!!

Lesa said...

Congrats! That is soo exciting!
I've been stalking your blog for a while. :) Durrant is my dad's cousin, so we're *kinda* related, right? So it's not weird, right?
My little boy is about the same age as yours (a little younger), so it's fun to see what I have to look forward to.

Ryan W said...

alright! Another one!

Jim said...

Yeah! More Petteys. More, More! Congratulations to you three and Jill, we hope this pregnancy is comfortable and easy and quick. Luvs.