Monday, December 8, 2008

Weigh in on potential baby names..

Okay, so we feel pretty confident in the name we will give our baby, but it's always a good idea to have a few extra names ready just in case the name you pick doesn't really "fit" your child. Here are some we have been considering:

1 - Gerbelton Mekankowitz (Jill's idea, not mine!)
2 - Muhammed (Just the one name no middle or last)
3 - Carlos Ballerga (a former baseball player, my wife seemed a bit taken with the name)
4 - Tariq Abdul Wa'had (former basketball player and it is in keeping with Jill's love of Middle Eastern culture
5 - Crustacious Jones (just has a good Christian sound about it)
6 - The Sarlac (babies are destructive and they don't really move very well for quite some time)
7 - Ted Striker (from the greatest comedy of all time...who's with me??)
8 - Clinton Barak Carter (again one of Jill's)
9 - Luca Brasi (from the Godfather, but things didn't end well for him so we might skip this one)
10-Enrique Velasquez (hmmm...Jill seems to like this Latin thing...perhaps I should become El Durante)

So to all two of us who faithfully follow this blog (being Jill and myself) let us know which name we should go with; or suggest one of your own.

10 comments:

Lonn Hunter said...

I would definitely go with Muhammad. You need a good unique name

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

How bout Darth Tater. . .I really like that name.

Bre said...

I'm a bit concerned. That's all I have to say. ;)

Nate said...

Yngwie J. Malmsteen. I'm tellin' ya.

Teryl said...

I'll vote for anything as long as it ISN'T Edward.

Dane and Alicia said...

We thought Tarik Abdul would be good because then you would have something to laugh at as security would get all nervous every time you go to the airport. Then we thought Clinton Obama Carter would be good because three wrongs can make a right! :) We love you guys and are really happy you have a blog now.

Rachel Urie said...

Not gonna lie, I don't like any of them! Lonn if you're looking at this I need your home address!!! ASAP

Jim said...

I've got a nephew with the name "Salem". I've always thought it was nice. It's biblical, Hebrew and it means Peace, which is not bloody likely.

Ryan W said...

i think D is hawt...i wanna grease him up with 90 weight and chase him all over the known world.

oh and go with Muhammed...commands respect and gives you the right to chop hands off...that's always a handy party trick.