We made it! It was rough going for a while (at least for mom) but we are now home and are ready to get back to life. The surgery went well, only took about 20 minutes, and the doc said everything looked really good. At the moment we have a kid drunk on pain meds who has the munchies and listening to Pink Floyd and Yellow Submarine (courtesy of his dad). We are pretty entertained. :)
Anyway, here are some of the photos of the day:
Dressed to impress!!! :)
They have some pretty cool toys here, Mom.
Right before they took him back, looking drunk on drugs. :)
Made it through, and snoozing in Mom's arms.
Attempting, and then successfully taking off the band-aid from the IV. He didn't like it so much.
2 comments:
Yeah I'm so glad that everything went well!
You know, I listened to 'The Wall' after I got my wisdom teeth out and I was hyped up on Vicodin and that was the first time I recognized the genius that is Roger Waters.
Hopefully your son is gleaning the same pearls from it that I did...
Post a Comment