The day we brought Asher home from his surgery he we pretty drunk, like I mentioned before. However, it didn't take him long to bounce back. Dad brought out the lawn mower and Asher was bound and determined to help him out. I thought it was so cute I had to get some photos.
You can see that Durrant has his earphones in. Asher will usually insist on taking one of D's headphones and listening to music along with him. That usually leaves D to hold Asher in one hand so they can both listen to music, and mow the lawn with the other. By the time they are done, Dad is DONE. :)
Some very dear friends of ours were kind enough to bring Asher a get-well gift. He LOVES it. Here is a photo of him building his "tawah (tower)." Now, his favorite word in the mornings (walk) has grown to two favorite words. We do a lot of tower building. :)
I took this photo this morning before church. I thought it was very appropriate for Father's Day. Nothing like layin' on the floor reading books with Dad. Awesome.

1 comment:
I like to immagine that D then went to church in that Utah shirt...
Post a Comment