The water was ICE cold (amazing that a melted glacier's water would be cold) but Asher didn't seem to notice. I think it was because he was numb after about 5 seconds and couldn't feel it. It was nearly impossible getting him out, he loved it.
We stopped at the dollar store and picked up some cheap water guns for the boys to play with. HILARIOUS. Durrant was very patient and kind showing the boys how to fill them up with water.
After playing at the lake we decided to head to the cabin for a nice warm shower and dinner. This toy was at the cabin and Asher took it everywhere with him, he even made up sound effects for the different figures. And, although it looks like he is naked, I promise he does have a diaper on... :)
The next morning Asher could hardly wait to get outside and explore. He was in his element, he could go anywhere and touch anything. Who needs a candy store when you have the big outdoors??? Anyway, we discovered that he would find the big rocks and run to stand on them and shout "happy day." It was so cute I had to record it.
You thought I was kidding when I said he was a climber. Not so...
Chillin' with Dad in the hammock. Gonna be a good day.
And the tradition of Penny Rock holds true for one more year.
I have great hopes that I will be able to install the second edition of Impromptu Vacation very soon. However, you now have the teaser, enjoy.
1 comment:
If you're happy and you know it chant "Happy Day!"
Post a Comment