Friday, June 4, 2010

Catch Up Time...

Wow, has it really been since Christmas since I last posted pics of Asher??? Okay, I am a slacker. Well, here is a bunch we have taken since then:

Here is The Christmas Story snowsuit all over again except in baby blue. I loved it, Asher didn't so much.

I have to time my dish-doing for when Asher is either with Dad or asleep. If not, I have discovered through examples like below one of the lessons you learn when you are a parent: dishwashers are FREE GAME.


Cousin Hope was here for a few hours and we played ourselves silly during that time. Here is some of the evidence:




And last but not least, tub shot. Great times were had by all.


Asher wearing Mom's shoes (he does this a lot, he really likes the heels...) during our first picnic of the year.





Before and after of Asher's first ever haircut. It was a little complicated, but we got 'er done. :)











Playin' with the dog at Grampa Hunter's house (May 2010). Don't know exactly what is so cool over there but it's pretty awesome, let me tell you!


That's all for now. Hopefully I will do a better job of keeping you up to date. Until then, we love ya! :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah welcome back to blogging:)
All of your pictures are SO cute! I still can't believe how fast Asher's growing.
We miss you guys!

Mike & Melissa said...

Yes, we all need to play soon!

Jill said...

I know we need to play! I miss you guys like crazy! When are we doing our Twilight run?