Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Goin' on a walk!

Okay, so I'm trying harder to keep you up to date, so here goes:

Asher LOVES to go on walks. Really, he just loves being outside. So, the first thing he says every morning when he wakes up is "wok" (pointing to the door just in case I missed it). These are a few of the pictures I took this morning as we walked to the store. I think he looks pretty cute in his shades. :)



Until next time... :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Seriously he looks SO grown up in this picture! What a cuttie:)

Katie Pettey said...

Yeah! New posts with picts of Asher!! Keep 'em coming. I seriously can't believe how old he looks. He is a doll. We miss you guys!

Macey said...

Well, it's about time!!! Asher looks so adorable. Like a little man! I miss you.